- Jollibee celebrates its 40th year
- Jollibee celebrates its 1,000th store milestone
- Brand Finance proclaims Jollibee as one of the world’s most valuable brands
- Canadian Prime Minister visits Jollibee Winnipeg
- Jollibee launches the Kwentong Jollibee Valentine’s series, which went viral immediately after it was released
- Jollibee opens first store in Boracay
- Jollibee partners with Ms. Universe, with the candidates visiting a Jollibee store
- Jollibee Skokie opens, its first store in Chicago
- Jollibee opens first store in Canada
- Jollibee is part of Forbes Fab 50 companies
- Jollibee launches Adobo Flakes Burger and Halo-halo Sundae in celebration of Independence Day
- Jollibee launches its first mobile-based App, Jollidance Showdown
- Jollibee launches #8-7000, its one number, nationwide delivery hotline.
- Jollibee launches Kwentong Jollibee with 3 digital videos: Jabee, Tagpuan and Almusal, based on stories from Jollibee customers
- Anthony Bourdain visits Jollibee and features it on his show Parts Unknown
Jollibee opens its milestone 900th store at Palo, Leyte
The Jollibee Family Values Awards marks its 5th year
Jollibee partners with DOT for Visit the Philippines Tourism campaign
Jollibee holds the Jollitown Funtasy Land
Jollibee celebrates the 20th milestone year of Maaga ang Pasko
Jollibee mounts the Family Bee Day – largest nationwide and simultaneous Family picnic event
- Jollibee celebrates its 35th anniversary.
- Jollibee Foundation is renamed Jollibee Group Foundation.
- Jollibee opens its 1st store in Singapore.
- JFC inaugurated the JFC Distribution Center, the Philippines’ largest automated Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) logistics facility.
- Jollibee opens its 800th store in Malaybalay, Bukidnon.
- Jollibee opens its 100th international store in Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
- JFC breaks into Forbes Asia’s Fab 50 (Asia-Pacific’s best 50 big listed companies).
- USA’s Restaurant Business Magazine includes Jollibee as among the 50 fastest growing chains in the United States.
- Red Ribbon opens 250th store in Tagbilaran City, Bohol.
- Mr. Tony Tan Caktiong is named Global Filipino Executive of the Year at the Asia CEO Awards.
- JFC’s system-wide sales break the Php100 Billion sales mark.
- JFC completes its purchase of San Pin Wang business.
- JFC completes its acquisition of 50% of SuperFoods Group, which owns and operates Highlands Coffee and Pho 24.
- Jollibee opens its 1st store in Kuwait.
- Chowking opens its 1st store in Oman.
- Jollibee is named by New York-based magazine Travel + Leisure as one of the best fast food chains in the world.
- JFC enters into joint venture agreement to own and operate 12 Sabu, a restaurant serving low-priced, hot-pot dishes in China.
- JFC was included among the 26 enterprises from ASEAN countries that were conferred with the “Most Admired ASEAN Enterprise” Award by the ASEAN Business Advisory Council.
- JFC acquires majority stake of Chow Fun, which operates the Jinja Bar and Bistro in New Mexico, USA.
- JFC builds the Jollibee Foods Processing commissary in China.
- JFC acquires majority stake in Burger King Philippines’ franchise.
- Jollibee opens its 1st store in Hawaii, USA.
- Red Ribbon opened its 1st two stores in Hawaii, USA.
- Chowking opens its 1st store in Qatar.
- Jollibee Foundation receives the 2011 Agora Award for Outstanding Achievement in Advocacy Marketing for their Busog, Lusog, Talino (BLT) school feeding program.
- Mang Inasal opens its 400th store in Greenhills, San Juan.
- Chowking celebrates its 25th year.
- JFC acquires 70% of Mang Inasal business.
- Jollibee opens its 700th store in Baguio City.
- Jollibee opens its 1st store in Qatar.
- Jollibee Foundation builds the Jollibee-Gawad Kalinga village in Butuan City where 49 houses are constructed and given to families who used to live in flood-prone areas of the city.
- JFC completes its purchase of Hong Zhuang Yuan, a chain of restaurants located mostly in Beijing.
- Jollibee launches Jollitown, the first educational children’s TV musical on a television network.
- Chowking completes its Php270 Million modernization program for its two commissaries.
- Greenwich becomes ISO-certified.
- Jollibee Foundation launches the Farmer Entrepreneurship Program, which provides opportunities to small farmers to participate in JFC’s supply chain.
- JFC celebrates its 30th year.
- Jollibee opens its 600th store in Aparri.
- JFC acquires its 1st foreign brand – Yonghe King, a fast food chain in China.
- JFC opens Zenith Foods Corporation, the largest commissary in Asia with an initial investment of Php1.5 Billion.
- Jollibee opens its 500th store in Basilan.
- JFC establishes the Jollibee Foundation.
- JFC Chairman & CEO Tony Tan Caktiong is named the Ernst & Young’s 2004 World Entrepreneur of the Year.
- JFC establishes Jollibee Worldwide Services (JWS).
- JFC is chosen as the Most Admired Company in the Philippines by the Asian Wall Street Journal.
- Chowking receives the Asian Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Merit Award in the Best Workplace Practices category for its Cooks’ Certification Program.
- Jollibee is named recipient of The Asian CSR Merit Award under the Concern for Health category for its Deaf Employment Program.
- JFC acquires Red Ribbon Bakeshop.
- For the sixth straight year, the Far Eastern Economic Review ranks JFC as the Philippines’ Leading Company.
- JFC Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Tony Tan Caktiong is named Management Association of the Philippines’ (MAP) “Management Man of the Year.”
- Jollibee opens its 400th store in Intramuros, Manila.
- JFC acquires Chowking Food Corporation.
- JFC’s system-wide sales reached Php20 Billion.
- Jollibee opens its 300th store in Balagtas, Bulacan.
- Jollibee opens its 1st store in USA – Daly City, California.
- JFC’s system-wide sales exceed the Php10 Billion mark.
- Greenwich opens its 100th store.
- Jollibee opens its 200th store in Malolos, Bulacan.
- JFC acquires Greenwich Pizza Corporation.
- On July 13, JFC lists its shares in the Philippine Stock Exchange with an initial offering of Php 9.00/share. In October, JFC shares sell for Php 20.00/share – a windfall of more than 135%.
- JFC is cited as one of the leading companies in Asia by the Far Eastern Economic Review.
- Jollibee opens its 100th store in Davao.
- Philippine Advertising Congress names “Balut” and “Ligaw” commercials as the Kidlat Award winner of the year in the Service and Leisure Products category.
- JFC takes its first step towards international expansion, opening its 1st overseas store in Brunei.
- JFC makes it to Philippines’ Top 100 Corporations.
- Jollibee opens its first international outlet, in Taiwan.
- The long-running Langhap -sarap TV campaign is introduced.
- The well-loved Jollibee mascot is conceived to support brand awareness and identity efforts.
Other mascots are later introduced.
- Jollibee launches Chickenjoy, which becomes one of its best-selling menu items.
- Jollibee incorporates as a 100% Filipino-owned company, with seven Jollibee fast- food restaurants
within Metro Manila as initial network and the Yumburger as flagship product.
- The Tan Family opens ice cream parlors in Cubao and Quiapo, the first Jollibee outlets.