- JFC is born ‚Äì A 100% Filipino owned corporation.
- Jollibee introduces Chickenjoy ‚Äì the Philippines‚Äô favorite chicken.
- JFC takes its first step towards international expansion, opening its 1st¬†overseas store in Brunei.
- JFC makes it to Philippines‚Äô Top 100 Corporations.
- JFC‚Äôs system-wide sales reached Php1 Billion.
- Jollibee opens its 100th¬†store in Davao.
- On July 13, JFC lists its shares in the Philippine Stock Exchange with an initial offering of Php 9.00/share. In October, JFC shares sell for Php 20.00/share ‚Äì a windfall of more than 135%.
- JFC is cited as one of the leading companies in Asia by the Far Eastern Economic Review.
- JFC acquires Greenwich Pizza Corporation.
- Jollibee opens its 200th¬†store in Malolos, Bulacan.
- JFC‚Äôs system-wide sales exceed the Php10 Billion mark.
- Greenwich opens its 100th¬†store.
- Jollibee opens its 300th¬†store in Balagtas, Bulacan.
- Jollibee opens its 1st¬†store in USA ‚Äì Daly City, California.
- JFC acquires Chowking Food Corporation.
- JFC‚Äôs system-wide sales reached Php20 Billion.
- Jollibee opens its 400th¬†store in Intramuros, Manila.
- JFC Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Tony Tan Caktiong is named Management Association of the Philippines‚Äô (MAP) ‚ÄúManagement Man of the Year.‚Äù
- For the sixth straight year, the Far Eastern Economic Review ranks JFC as the Philippines‚Äô Leading Company.
- JFC acquires its 1st¬†foreign brand ‚Äì Yonghe King, a fast food chain in China.
- JFC opens Zenith Foods Corporation, the largest commissary in Asia with an initial investment of Php1.5 Billion.
- Jollibee opens its 500th¬†store in Basilan.
- JFC establishes the Jollibee Foundation.
- JFC Chairman & CEO Tony Tan Caktiong is named the Ernst & Young‚Äôs 2004 World Entrepreneur of the Year.
- JFC acquires Red Ribbon Bakeshop.
- JFC establishes Jollibee Worldwide Services (JWS).
- JFC is chosen as the Most Admired Company in the Philippines by the Asian Wall Street Journal.
- Chowking receives the Asian Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Merit Award in the Best Workplace Practices category for its Cooks‚Äô Certification Program.
- Jollibee is named recipient of The Asian CSR Merit Award under the Concern for Health category for its Deaf Employment Program.
- Jollibee opens its 600th¬†store in Aparri.
- JFC completes its purchase of Hong Zhuang Yuan, a chain of restaurants located mostly in Beijing.
- Jollibee launches Jollitown, the first educational children‚Äôs TV musical on a television network.
- Chowking completes its Php270 Million modernization program for its two commissaries.
- Greenwich becomes ISO-certified.
- Jollibee Foundation launches the Farmer Entrepreneurship Program, which provides opportunities to small farmers to participate in JFC‚Äôs supply chain.
- JFC celebrates its 30th¬†year.
- Jollibee Foundation builds the Jollibee-Gawad Kalinga village in Butuan City where 49 houses are constructed and given to families who used to live in flood-prone areas of the city.
- Chowking celebrates its 25th¬†year.
- JFC acquires 70% of Mang Inasal business.
- Jollibee opens its 700th¬†store in Baguio City.
- Jollibee opens its 1st¬†store in Qatar.
- JFC acquires majority stake of Chow Fun, which operates the Jinja Bar and Bistro in New Mexico, USA.
- JFC builds the Jollibee Foods Processing commissary in China.
- JFC acquires majority stake in Burger King Philippines‚Äô franchise.
- Jollibee opens its 1st¬†store in Hawaii, USA.
- Red Ribbon opened its 1st¬†two stores in Hawaii, USA.
- Chowking opens its 1st¬†store in Qatar.
- Jollibee Foundation receives the 2011 Agora Award for Outstanding Achievement in Advocacy Marketing for their Busog, Lusog, Talino (BLT) school feeding program.
- Mang Inasal opens its 400th¬†store in Greenhills, San Juan.
- JFC completes its purchase of San Pin Wang business.
- JFC completes its acquisition of 50% of SuperFoods Group, which owns and operates Highlands Coffee and Pho 24.
- Jollibee opens its 1st¬†store in Kuwait.
- Chowking opens its 1st¬†store in Oman.
- Jollibee is named by New York-based magazine Travel + Leisure as one of the best fast food chains in the world.
- JFC enters into joint venture agreement to own and operate 12 Sabu, a restaurant serving low-priced, hot-pot dishes in China.
- JFC was included among the 26 enterprises from ASEAN countries that were conferred with the ‚ÄúMost Admired ASEAN Enterprise‚Äù Award by the ASEAN Business Advisory Council.
- Jollibee celebrates its 35th¬†anniversary.
- Jollibee Foundation is renamed Jollibee Group Foundation.
- Jollibee opens its 1st¬†store in Singapore.
- JFC inaugurated the JFC Distribution Center, the Philippines‚Äô largest automated¬†Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) logistics facility.
- Jollibee opens its 800th¬†store in Malaybalay, Bukidnon.
- Jollibee opens its 100th¬†international store in Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
- JFC breaks into Forbes Asia‚Äôs Fab 50 (Asia-Pacific‚Äôs best 50 big listed companies).
- USA‚Äôs Restaurant Business Magazine includes Jollibee as among the 50 fastest growing chains in the United States.
- Red Ribbon opens 250th¬†store in Tagbilaran City, Bohol.
- Mr. Tony Tan Caktiong is named Global Filipino Executive of the Year at the Asia CEO Awards.
- JFC‚Äôs system-wide sales break the Php100 Billion sales mark.
- Jollibee is named Outstanding Food Retailer-Large Category at the Philippine Retailers‚Äô Association Awards.
- Red Ribbon celebrates its 35th¬†year.
- JFC appoints Ernesto Tanmantiong as its President and CEO.
- Jollibee opens its 100th¬†store in Mindanao.
- Jollibee Group Foundation (JGF) wins the Poverty Alleviation and Education Enhancement trophies at the 2014 Asian CSR Awards for its Farmer Entrepreneurship and Busog, Lusog, Talino School Feeding programs, making JGF the first organization to win two awards in the same year.